Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Affair

I was a precocious child, at the same time vulnerable..
It was but inevitable, that it had to happen early. And once it happened there was no stopping.
Life without it seemed almost impossible.
When people saw me they knew.. it was pretty obvious on my face what I'd been upto.
I could hardly hide my flushed face and my sparkling eyes.
After all these years there are times when it still hurts, you'd think I'd gotten used to it by now.
But each time the feeling is new, mind-numbing and breath-taking.
I have it every other day, no matter what happens..I don't tire.
Insatiable, addictive, it still takes my breath away, sometimes I stay up at night gasping for breath, shivering and sweating.
It has that effect on me. I've been loyal, very loyal. 
I can't let go even if I want to.

BECAUSE MY COLD WILL JUST NOT LET GO OF ME!!! ;)

10 comments:

Ratzzz said...

ha hahaha.. Cliche!!!

but thats ok... how are u now???

ani_aset said...

hehe from your tweets i knew this was not a normal post :) nice one..how are you now?

Ranjani said...

lol....the eternal love affair :)

Toon Indian said...

hahaha..it could so have been some thing else..nice post!!

Surajram Kumaravel said...

Haha.. Nice innuendo.. :P

Anonymous said...

i dont find myself eligible to comment to this... i loved it and have added your blog to my blogroll...waiting to read more from you.

Sakina Adeeb said...

you and cold are made for each other :) "hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye ;)' haha

smalltown_girl said...

I know this. been there, felt that.
but i am out now.. and a skipper too. from 1 to next

Anonymous said...

you and your cold! LoL

where have you been nowadays?
:-o

Apoyando said...

hahahaha...
Witty enough to call it an awesome post.